Scrummage down the back of the sofa for change,

Don't know anything about the area or the business, but can't imagine you on the mainland somehow Wally! And all those stables...what would you do with 75 indoor boxes and 89 outdoor ones!
Joking aside land is cheap up there unless it's expected to go for a lot over the asking price.

Google the name of the Equestrian Centre and you will see why it's so cheap

I think it's appalling that they have 160 odd stables but only 44 acres of land! Don't think I'd want it thanks.

Facebook - a powerful thing. I know nothing about the place - apart from what I've just googled. Maybe there are two sides to the story?

Because it's a competition venue and you need somewhere to house all the visiting equines????????

Personally if someone bought it knocked down half the stables, built t a house, renamed it and ran it correctly it would be a decent pace as the facilities are fab.

It has bad association from the people who have had it previously which is a shame as I liked it as a venue just. It what was associated with it

Knocking down the stables would be folly as where would you house visiting equines?

As a livery yard it would be a non starter.

Knocking down the stables would be folly as where would you house visiting equines?

As a livery yard it would be a non starter.

There is no necessity for nearly 90 visiting stables when the livery stables were never full and with only 40 something acres filling all the livery stables would be folly anyway.

newrider.com