**serious addiction **

denisextilly

May 4, 2009
west yorkshire
Ok, own up, who is now addicted to the arcade games :bounce: I have spent half of my day sat on my laptop playing bloomin tetris and space invaders :giggle: Tell you what though that helicopter one is driving me mad :banghead:
Takes me back to my teenage years :wink:

ME!!!! I actually ignored the phone before because i was in the middle of a game of space invaders! :redface:

Going getting my fix now, its a good thing im off for a week now haha :tongue:

Umm, that blocks game LOL

Seriously though, how do you play Bookworm???

Oh well done Remmy - did ask on the other thread but shouted out in a dark and empty room as per usual!:giggle: I really want to have a go at the bookworm one - think the others are beyond me TBH - but just cant see what Im sposed to do?:redface:

Think I am going to have to get a proper mouse to continue my bookworm addiction - I keep making my pages bigger and smaller instead of getting words! :furious:

To play you have to join words together say you can see HORSE linked together - (next to or around each other) click on each from the H to the O then R to S to E and when you get to the E click on it again and it submits it ... Not sure I am explaining it very well sorry!! If you get the words at the bottom left you get bonus points but basically just for any word as fast as you see it... well that's what I do, maybe some instructions from Kis Vihar would be better though :help:

What, like a word search?

To play you have to join words together say you can see HORSE linked together - (next to or around each other) click on each from the H to the O then R to S to E and when you get to the E click on it again and it submits it ... Not sure I am explaining it very well sorry!! If you get the words at the bottom left you get bonus points but basically just for any word as fast as you see it... well that's what I do, maybe some instructions from Kis Vihar would be better though :help:

Yeah sort of if you click on a letter then on one next to it you should see arrows moving from one to the next and from the second letter you can click on a third and that shows another arrow and forms a word?

I'm doing quite well on Bookworm because it's similar to Pathwords on Facebook, but I have no idea what it is that causes the game to finish. Can someone enlighten me as to why you suddenly hear a clock ticking and then the game ends?

And Kis Vihar - HOW ?????? :ninja:

On the original game, which I'm guessing is the same as the one here, if you make lots of 3 letter words you get a burning brick which each time you you get word burns through the brick underneath. If it gets to the bottom the whole grid catches fire & burns out.

The version on here is on a countdown timer to see how much you can score in so many minutes.

Oh OK, that makes sense - but still HOW does Kis Vihar manage to get such a high score? I mean, it's not just a bit higher, it's way, way higher....

C'mon Kis - tell us how you do it...:timebomb:

newrider.com