Serious help needed..again..

That's the Kelly Marks' method :)

Her website is: http://www.intelligenthorsemanship.co.uk

An RA is an Intelligent Horsemanship Recommended Associate :) They are fantastic and will be able to help you with your positioning in relation to your horse and your body language. They will be able to help you work with your horse and will help you to find out why you're getting the behaviour that you're getting. They work with 'problem' horses but also help owners with groundwork, long lining etc :)

You will probably start off learning how to lead and how to keep him out of your space. You'll probably also do backing up and generally moving him around.

Personally I'd start with one method to begin with and then add in other things as you gain in experience and confidence. I started out with IH but then started incorporating Mark Rashid, Richard Maxwell, Michael Peace as I learned more and now mostly use clicker and positive reinforcement which I've found to be even more helpful :)

In my opinion and experiecne it is my favourite and the best 'way' with the ultimate bond, success and understanding between horse and rider like i have never seen nor heard before.

newrider.com