Shall we have a weekend thread!?

Sounds like everyone's having a grand time :)

I took Jess out for a very short plod yesterday to see if she still felt odd, she was better but still not right, I'd already done yard chores so I spent the afternoon at home doing housework and sorting out the garden (boo). Had the osteo out for Jess this morning, she was very sore in her pelvis, goodness knows what she did. Got to see how she is in a few days but she'll probably need another treatment next weekend.
Hope Jess is back to her usual self soon!

Reactions: Jessey and Huggy
I did some nice liberty after he was in the rd pen a while its really getting hot though.
I really wanted salmon with seafood stuffing later sigh called a couple of the stores they are out of the seafood puff stuffing.
I have been trying to buy it still frozen snd get several packages.
I hate really wanting something...
And now i really won't be satisfied ....

Reactions: Huggy
I did some nice liberty after he was in the rd pen a while its really getting hot though.
I really wanted salmon with seafood stuffing later sigh called a couple of the stores they are out of the seafood puff stuffing.
I have been trying to buy it still frozen snd get several packages.
I hate really wanting something...
And now i really won't be satisfied ....

Salmon sounds good. :) Hope you manage to get all the food you want.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
I took Billy out for a hack and went to check on 3 steers we moved of the hill onto some fresh grass. So thought I'd have a little canter round the lovely flat field. Billy had other ideas and decided he wanted to gallop. I only had the rubber bit in so he just leaned on it. I had no brakes at all. He was mighty happy after a few gallops up and down the field. Cue fast walk all the way home.
I decided I didnt want to drive so I put a saddle on chunky and had a weeny ride. My first ride on him in over 3 months. Hes definitely not keen with my weight his stride is so short, but we managed a little ride down the road to a little field we usually have a canter in. He did actually go into canter with a light squeeze so he was keen to try to canter but I could feel his stiffness in his legs. That's my once in a blue moon hack on him for another few months.

Friday I had a gastroscopy and biopsy on my throat and stomach for on going acid issues

Saturday I ran rough runner 10km in 1hr 43mins. I suffered for it and nearly Passed out after I’d relaxed and eaten. Run down of Adrenalin I was told was likely.

Today I’m suffering, my knackered sacroiliac joint is killing me and my referees hip pain is crippling, my chest and stomach are tight and sore and I feel like crap. So housebound and napping when I can is the order of today.

Farans aunties have been happily looking after him for me this weekend. Honestly they would steal him off me if they could hahahah
Is that the same as an endoscopy? I had one a few months ago. Everyone said not to have a sedation, and it was easy. I have never gagged so much in such a short time. And the so called thin (Ha!) tube was like a ruddy garden hose. At the end the nurse's discharge summary said "patient comfortable throughout". Don't know what room she was in, but it wasn't mine. You're a tough one - doing a run after that and a biopsy - go you!

I’ve mostly worked this weekend. However we did go out to the local pub for a lovely roast at lunch time and I was given Burghly tickets and a day off too go by my boss
Does your boss need any more employees? :p

Reactions: Toz
newrider.com