Shameless I love ebay thread!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I know, it is sad but small things and all that.............Just this last few days I've found some wonderful make up items I thought had gone forever. I don't get to go shopping to proper shops much anymore - time and finances don't permita:) but I managed to find some splendid items for very little money - one arrive today and I am just over the moon with it. And it would have cost me so much more in the shops and what with the petrol.............I have treated myself to some foundation - one I've not seen for years - can hardly wait to try it again:inlove: It cost me the princely sum of £2 including postage! It cost more than that to buy back in 1999!:giggle:

Oooh what is it? I can't remember what foundation I wore in the 90s. Oh yeah, I wore the Body Shop powder foundation even though it was too pale for my skin and quite thick and made me look like a ghost!

I love ebay too! Going to put some stuff up to sell this weekend but I recently bought a pair of wellies, Le Chameau ones which are usually quite expensive, for half their usual retail price! I love them:biggrin: my feet are nice and warm and dry when I'm up at the yard. Hopefully they'll live up to their reputation and stay in one piece for longer than my old hunters did!

Oooh what is it? I can't remember what foundation I wore in the 90s. Oh yeah, I wore the Body Shop powder foundation even though it was too pale for my skin and quite thick and made me look like a ghost!

Cornsilk powder and Pot of Gold two in one!!!

And I've found some Almay foundation for £3!!!! I used that a long time ago too....

Last edited:
I love eBay for buying and selling :D

If you have time to have a nosey you can pick up some bargins,my friend and yo always says I get the best carvings but I have to take the time to look :)

newrider.com