Sheath cleaning service!

I clean Alex's but i can never get right up. And i never knew tail/bum rubbing was a symptom. Hes done it all winter...and due to my bad back and what not i havnt been able to clean him...maybe now i can stop the bum rubbing...although now its sweet itch time it will continue haha.

i promise its not my business;) , hehe!

i'm not sure i would feel comfortable touching strange horses bits but they are obvisouly getting the customers!

will bear them in mind for next time

ohhh they do cumbria!!!

maybe they could have a hunt for Kais bean for me :D

I am personally a ' leave unless needbe' when it comes to male horses bits!

However amazing in my life span with horses I had never heard of this ' bean' !!

Well I have put it in my favourites file anyway lol!

Imagine explaining that job to Anne on the weakest link! I expect she would have a few words to say back!

Well after much debate... I have Sent a email to book them!! I hate the job and I gag and wretch!! ( WUSS I HEAR YOU SAY!!) lol lol

Turns out I know this guy :D He used to keep his horse on our yard until late last year. He is a really genuinely nice guy by the way who has the patience of a saint when it comes to horses - loves his NH and is just lovely :D

oh great!! sounds lovely bloke then...well I will take some pics for everyone! ( whose interested lol !!)

Turns out I know this guy :D He used to keep his horse on our yard until late last year. He is a really genuinely nice guy by the way who has the patience of a saint when it comes to horses - loves his NH and is just lovely :D

Your right there :D nice guy and the patience of a saint he was at my horse fro 3 hours :eek::D still got the job done ;)

newrider.com