She's HERE! (Pics, of courses!)

palmerlover52

Feb 21, 2006
Portsmouth
My new puppy is here!
Oh
My
God
She's exquisite! Really, really gorgeous!

We named her Sage in the end (my mothers choice :rolleyes: )

But eep! I'm in love! :D SO, to pictures!
(Just a few for now, photobucket is stropping, I'll add more later)

121308163657.jpg

Snuggling!

Untitled-2.jpg

And My other dog, Georgio (Same breed, same coat, Sage will end up like this!!)
121308135210.jpg

:rolleyes: Stupid breed.
Jackadoodle....a jack russell poodle cross (Before any one jumps on me, we did not pay a stupid amount for her, supporting designer dogs, blahblahblah :p)

She is sooooo GORGE:) I can see why you are in love and Sage is a fantastic name for her:) Loving Georgio too. How are they getting along together:D

Best wishes from me and my wee doggie Syd;)

She is sooooo GORGE:) I can see why you are in love and Sage is a fantastic name for her:) Loving Georgio too. How are they getting along together:D

Best wishes from me and my wee doggie Syd;)

Errrr..
Georgio is VERY jealous, no matter how much attention she's getting....Sage has a toy....that's georgios new favourite toy of course ;) Then bobcat came in and gave Sage a wallop on the head, and 2 for Georgio for good measure, so Georgio is sulking in the corner right now, shooting evil looks at me every so often :p She doesn't seem to realise that Sage is another dog...she keeps poking her with her nose then running away or bringing toys over and dropping them on Sage's head :eek::D Poor puppy will have brain damage by the time Georgio is done!

Errrr..
Georgio is VERY jealous, no matter how much attention she's getting....Sage has a toy....that's georgios new favourite toy of course ;) Then bobcat came in and gave Sage a wallop on the head, and 2 for Georgio for good measure, so Georgio is sulking in the corner right now, shooting evil looks at me every so often :p She doesn't seem to realise that Sage is another dog...she keeps poking her with her nose then running away or bringing toys over and dropping them on Sage's head :eek::D Poor puppy will have brain damage by the time Georgio is done!

Everything will be fine between them then, reason being, is, older doggie, Geo, is doing the running and trying to do the introductions etc. if it was the other way round, Sage making the moves, then it would take soo much longer. Things are going well. I would be tempted to leave them in a room together and peek thro the door and just WATCH""" video camera would be soo cool, ecpecially if Bobcat was present:D

Bobcat is currently up the Christmas Tree, waiting for someone to jump on ;)

Little bit of Georgio in this one. I sincerly apologise for my voice :eek: :eek: :eek: I swear it's not the high pitched and annoying in real life...ish :eek:

and, to show how small she is (and secretly evil ;))

My hands are small, so think how small Sage must be!

newrider.com