She's home!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Happily installed back in her field, looking trimmer and definitely fitter!

Day she arrived vs day she left...

20180828_170501-800x800.jpg

I'm on week 4 of C25K so a bit behind her in fitness but I'm trying!

Her tack has been cleaned and her saddle cloths are in the washer.

All is right with the world :)

And restricted grazing, NF!

C25K is the Couch to 5k 9-week running programme.

And restricted grazing, NF!

C25K is the Couch to 5k 9-week running programme.
Ah. See I can't do that. I get told when and where to graze. And the poor doers are ribby already because of the heat wave killing off vital nutrients for them obviously.

I have forgotten your set up completely with the changes. Did you move to part of the yard with less grass?

Ah. See I can't do that. I get told when and where to graze. And the poor doers are ribby already because of the heat wave killing off vital nutrients for them obviously.

I have forgotten your set up completely with the changes. Did you move to part of the yard with less grass?
We take over the new field on Saturday.

Like you, until Saturday I have to put my horses where I'm told so Gracie is currently back in The Field of Doom....the one which caused all the upset for me when it grew like stink in the spring. However, thanks to the dry summer it has now been eaten off and is a much more manageable set-up at this time of year. Despite there being even less mares at the mo, I am very motivated to do lots of fat-burning long and energetic rides and also at this time of year I'm not so worried with a little fat gain as it will come off over the not-too-distant winter. Then come next spring, she will have her own restricted section in our new field.

newrider.com