Shit everywhere

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
first of all last week a company nicked our product designs - not resolved
This week got a demand for a large sum of money from a court case in 2008 - which we had to settle any pay out, but the other side's lawyer has now 10 years later submitted his bill. Which we can't pay.

The guy who empties our muck trailer seems to have stopped doing it, he didn't come last time as he and the family are all falling out over the family farm which is where it is emptied.

The guy across the road who sold me the trailer emptied it then. He sold it to me originally emptied it for the summer then in the first winter said he couldn't do it as couldn't get on the land so the other person did it. Tried him again, won't do it. He is the guy whose sheep were on our land for 4 days.

His brother is the twit who has twice strimmed out our hedge and had a huge shouting match at OH when we put an electric fence up to protect what is left of the bit he had strimmed out so we can replant. So I guess he is under pressure not to help.

So my next shit task is what to do with a full trailer and 8 shitting equines.

Oh dear that's not good. Can you not have a muck pile and let it rot down then spread back on the land. It will feed the land.

Reactions: Trewsers
I don't have the equipment to spread it back or store it with 8 equines, it's too much muck and I don't have lifting gear or stuff like that . It was being taken away to be rotted down and then spread on farm land so not wasted. Last thing our paddocks need is being fertilised. Just spend weeks poo picking off the winter field and putting it in the bloody trailer. Usually I harrow it but thought I would be extra tidy this year. and Oh the ram in the track has a broken seal so now trying to get someone out to fix that. so I have a full trailer that won't tip until repaired.

2019 is just the worst ever for you - what a run of lousy luck. Can only suggest you do what some farmer did on a bank years ago - when you get your trailer fixed, take all the sh** and dump it on the company that stole your products.

Reactions: newforest
2019 is just the worst ever for you - what a run of lousy luck. Can only suggest you do what some farmer did on a bank years ago - when you get your trailer fixed, take all the sh** and dump it on the company that stole your products.
terribly tempting but they are in northants. On the plus side 5 years ago today Buddy arrived.

Reactions: Huggy
I would still be tempted to drive and dump it though on the company that dumped on you.

Not much help on the lawyer front, but get advice because six years have passed. Check if it's still enforceable.

I would still be tempted to drive and dump it though on the company that dumped on you.

Not much help on the lawyer front, but get advice because six years have passed. Check if it's still enforceable.

waiting for advice via BHS helpline and also our house insurance helpline which can then take action - they won't do the stealing of the products, as it is a company not an individual, i.e. if I was a sole trader they would but because we are ltd they won't.

newrider.com