Show report from today!

ForestGump

Apr 9, 2008
Hampshire
I GOT THIRD!!!

Yesterday Forest fell over and cut open his back leg, so we left him till this morning to see what would happen with it.
He came in with heat and swelling but wasn't lame so we decided to take him to the show.
By the time we got there the swelling had gone down so we carried on.

All was calm. Forest was calm. Then we put his bridle on for his inhand class. Hell broke loose. He was dragging me everywhere, swinging his bum round, refusing to stand still the works!:rolleyes:

He got into the ring, tucked his head in, lifted up his tail and pranced around. He was showing off to everyone.
I got placed 3rd because of the cut on his leg and the fact he was a little bit hyped up in the ring so they said otherwise I would have been first.

We got back to the trailor and took is bridle off, before we even got near him with the headcollar he bombed off. :eek:
He was running straight for the gates which went out on to a main road!
Apparently my friends have never seen me move so fast to get there before him! :D

Anyway after about ten minutes we caught him and he loaded fine to go back.

As there was still some heat in the leg I purpled sprayed him and put him back out.

Overall he was ok, definatly still has the devil in him though! :D:rolleyes:;)

Tee-hee he is literally giving you a run for your money then :p

Congratulations on the third. I have high hopes for you two for next season. ;)

JC - Next season I'm going hunting! :D
And I'm doing a pairs XC with another girl from the yard! God help us!
The YO is letting us use a field secretly for training (secretly as in he likes us so we can use it but he doesn't want anyone else to use it! He calls us three his little triplets! lol ;))
Unfortunatly Forest thinks its a race at the moment and the other horse can't keep up so watch this space! lol

Other then that we are hoping that there will be another show over the road and then will probably do some at Croften either at the end of this series or wait till Febuary to start the new season.

Can't wait, can't beleive how much I'm doing with him now either! :p:cool:

When I think how far you've come together since your move....:D

Wow hunting :eek:

With all that going on how are you going to have time for the driving?

Driving has been put aside for a while.

I'm schooling Forest.
I'm also giving 2 of the girls (the other 2 triplets! :p) lessons once a week.
And a new girl up the yard (apperently they are going to pay me! YAY)
And I've just started giving the YO's son lessons.

I'm a busy bee at the moment. Always in the saddle or in the school.
Or poo picking, feeding, gossiping with my 'family' at the yard.

OR

If the YM has had enough of us 3 girls then he calls the YO to pick us up and take us round the farm to 'babysit' us for a while! (We help with farm work to get rid of some energy! YO doesn't mind because hes like our dad, which is what we call him aswell!)

Definatly glad I moved! :D:D:D

(which reminds me I need to send off for my license!)

newrider.com