Show today...

ForestGump

Apr 9, 2008
Hampshire
We had a show at college today.
I was in the dressage and harley-i-like!! was doing the ride and run (as the runner lol) We were originally not meant to be that way round but we swapped.
I came 5th in dressage and harley-i-like!! came 4th in ride and run.
overall our team came 2nd. We got medals!! lol
Yay for us (and the other 2 in our team! lol):D

was well gd! i expected us to lose i was well shocked wen we got second! those jumps i had to jump on foot wer ridiculous i meen that 1 was lyk at least 2'6 wide! i hav no idea how i cleared it! u did rele well considerin moose was bein a loser lol! we had such a gd team lol all idiots i cant beleive they even risked puttin us in a team together! great success :D

It was at Sparsholt College where me and harley-i-like!! go. Don't ahve any pics at the moment, waiting to see if anyone got any good ones tomorrow.:p

was well gd! i expected us to lose i was well shocked wen we got second! those jumps i had to jump on foot wer ridiculous i meen that 1 was lyk at least 2'6 wide! i hav no idea how i cleared it! u did rele well considerin moose was bein a loser lol! we had such a gd team lol all idiots i cant beleive they even risked puttin us in a team together! great success :D

We did have a team of idiots! lol
Including Moose, can't believe she was scared of the markers, I thought she would be scared of the dressage boards!:p

lol i love sparsholt all the horses are losers! love them tho especially that jazz one .... im going to jump that ...NOT!! bless him *** a legend! suprised they didnt try n sedate us before we went into the ring! already been banned from e numbers ... great success

newrider.com