Showjumping tomorrow!!!

Mary Poppins

Oct 10, 2004
Visit site
Ben and I are going out to our first ever showjumping tomorrow!!! We are entered into a 30cm and 40cm class. I know that's really small, but it's our first event and we have only ever jumped 2ft before. I'm so excited (and a little drunk right now). The trip involves a 30 minute lorry ride as well. I hope that Ben doesn't get too overwhelmed. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm so excited. Who would have thought that I am a 36 year old mother, I feel like a 10 year old!

The height is irrelevant cos its such an achievement to compete and for the first time :bounce:

Im so excited for you and cant wait to hear how it went :biggrin:

Half an hour isnt too bad so should be fine...on his own or in company?

And I must have pics :wink:

Thank you!!!

We are going with another horse so he will have a friend. I have an amazing support team. My friend is coming to be my own personal groom, another friend is driving the lorry and another friend is coming to support me. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends. I need to find somewhere open at 7am tomorrow morning so I can buy them all chocolates to say thank you.

I will post a full report tomorrow - with pics if I can work out how to download them!!

Ooooh MP how exciting! How did you both get on? Bet it was fabulous fun. :bounce:
I'm dreaming that maybe one day we'll do something similar.

newrider.com