Sick all week then on the gallops lol

TBminx

Mar 22, 2013
I felt a lot better today after a week of feeling awful and in pain with blocked sinuses :poop:

I hadnt ridden in a week but decided yes go for it cos the thought of missing out on riding in daylight in the dry on my precious weekends is more than I can bear :giggle:

I had the choice of Annie or another filly who is much easier as does not pull like a demon making your arms ache but of course its my only chance to ride our anniepants on a sat when working so I chose the demon :redface:

Last week I was starting to feel poorly and rode her in all steadies which was ok til last lap as predicted when in direction of gallop she is tough to hold. I thought not going to hold her behind another filly and by fk she made me work so damn hard it hurt but I just and I say just managed not to be run away with :unsure:

This week if it had been the same I know I would have been toast with no hope so weak by time got to last lap and was relieved it was one steady and one swinging on :wink:

Still I struggled by the last lap. I thought she wasnt going to stop to turn and we were going to do another lap in wrong direction :frown:

I got to it and thought on corner full pelt as sinuses were whipped by the cold ouch :cold: and then thought legs so tired and wobbly gonna fall off standing up so long :help:

Managed to stay on as you do and got her pulled up okay but couldnt speak so tired and wheezing like a pensioner sweating like a pig then when got off hubby had to take her as she is quite aggressive a wee madam when you are on the ground and I dismounted with legs like jelly needing to sit down :sleep:

Loved it though and always feel she is such a machine that Im lucky to ride :inlove:

newrider.com