Simulator

Where's your hat???? :p:p:p

Yes, I've also coveted a lesson on one. Had an occasional short "go" on one at YHL but would also love a proper sesh.

Don't think there are any near me either.

Reactions: Native Lover
I'd like to give it a try especially if they can check your balance with a computer, I'm sure my seat bones are squiffy.
I'd like to give it a try especially if they can check your balance with a computer, I'm sure my seat bones are squiffy.

When you are next visit time me I will book you in.... this one does do balance and has computer screen ahead so you can see what you are doing :)

Reactions: Jessey
I've got a session booked on one in a few weeks time. Fortunate to live less than an hour away from the one in Kent. Hoping to practise my trot canter transitions and sitting trot. I like the thought of getting accurate specific feedback that I can take with me to continue working on in my usual lessons.

Reactions: Native Lover
Me too! My local RDA has one but they haven't really got an instructor for me to get the most out of it (They basically use it for physical therapy rather than training)

Just back from my simulator session. Realised how poor my posture was and how different it feels when you sit on the correct part of your anatomy! Invaluable having intensive one to one coaching and correction. Wish I’d done it before starting to ride real horses. May have saved me and the horses some discomfort.

newrider.com