Slightly less panicked

No_Angel

Apr 20, 2003
Ireland
A week ago my computer decided to die, completely crashed and I lost everything, my pictures of the horses, my pictures of the dogs (and my pictures of my darling dog who passed away last year) and all my business files and pictures and lost all the emails. I was gutted :frown:

My dad is pretty good with computers and set to work on it, I managed to get the pictures of Sam (the dog I lost last year) off and save them onto a memory stick, and remembered I'd backed up some of my pics and files from my business on a memory stick and moved them onto one of the other computers, but I had still most most of my pics, files and emails.

I came down this morning to find the computer on and my emails back! yay! I have my Sam pics, and I have most of my business stuff (although lost a few recent pics) but have lost some of my other pics, including some ones of Maddie (who passes away in feb) and Kiki's backing pics, apart from the ones I have on my diary on here.

So all in all not as panicked as I was! Don't ya just love dads? :giggle: I'm going to bake him some cookies I think!

newrider.com