Snowy Sunday pics lots of them!!!

B

Black Beastie

Well today since I was off I decided that a play with the ponios in the snow and sun was in order. It was snowing fairly heavily when i woke up!!

DSC05365.jpg

DSC05368.jpg

DSC05369.jpg

DSC05371.jpg

Went up and got Kia in and went for a lovely hack in the forests next to me and had a lovely canter as well which I got on video!!! I will post it when it uploads

DSC05379.jpg

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

DSC05387.jpg

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05393.jpg

More in the next post

Nikki xxx

DSC05395.jpg

DSC05397.jpg

Sharer came up but didnt want to ride, so i took off their rugs and let them have a roll in the snow whislt I made up stables just in case then put their rugs back on, feb them made sure they had plenty of hayledge and left them to it.

No Rugs
DSC05399.jpg

DSC05400.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

DSC05403.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05408.jpg

DSC05411.jpg

Next post

Nikki xxx

DSC05415.jpg

DSC05416.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05424.jpg

Rugged up and cosy again
DSC05425.jpg

DSC05427.jpg

Went down to sharers place and helped her with her ponies and took some pics. Her mare went to her new home yesterday as sharere was just not gettting on with her, I could handle her fine but sharer couldnt she kept going over her and hurting her so she went back to her old owner to be a brood mare.

Junior the litte mini shetland although he is a little fine even for a mini sheltand, looks kinda like and american shetland in summer coat :p

DSC05431.jpg

DSC05432.jpg

DSC05435.jpg

DSC05441.jpg

Next post

Nikki xxx

Nommy snow!!
DSC05443.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

Bobby her Sec A and Pepsi the little shetland I borrowed during eowyns box rest.
DSC05448.jpg

DSC05449.jpg

DSC05451.jpg

DSC05453.jpg

DSC05454.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics!! there are a rather lot of them lol!!! ;D

Nikki xxx

Lovely pics!, esp like the snow eating shettie! I really fancied going for a hack in the snow today but we've 9 inches of snow here and I thought it would be a bit much for Rocks to get through.

Your hacking looks nice - bit jealous!

Got some vids here as well, It was fun I think the deeper the better sometimes but obviously not too deep lol!!

Cantering through the forest, sorry its bumpy I was sitting the canter, not standing :)

After putting the Rugs back on, ignore me shouting at kia he was being an idiot and woulnt leave the School ::)

Junior being a tube

Nikki xxx

Ok, am now very jealous after seeing the Kia cantering vids! I havent ridden in the snow since I got a fright as a teenager - came unstuck on some black ice - but no-one got hurt. (kind walkers took off their coats for pony to walk on to get off ice)

Really want to ride in the snow!

Great photos! Two thoughts spring to mind:

1. admire all of you who can take photos while riding - I must have both hands firmly attached at all times :redface:

2. if I ever have a place where I can keep my own horses, I'm getting a Shetland (or 2).

Yup the snow is thicker in someplaces up here as well has drifted in bits s its thicker on some parts of the roads than others.

Kia just canters along as long as he gets to pick the pace he just keeps going lol!!!

Junior is a wee monster but hes dead funny!!

Nikki xxxx:wink:

newrider.com