So glad I rode tonight!

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Crap weather and feeling horrible but I thought I am lucky to be able to ride, will just have a trot round and get off. Decided not to bother with my whip, so glad I didn't :D

He only went the best he has gone in forever!! Lots of nice stretching into the contact, beautiful leg yeild, one amazing canter circle and some fab transistions, we even tried a trot to halt and he gave it a very good go!!

Such a great pony. But I still hate riding in the wind :/

I hate wind too but glad you had a nice ride:D Sometimes if you don't feel that good a ride puts things right and can give energy.
Weathers turned super nasty here too. Madam has gone lame again:( Wondering if she's had the wind up her tail again. Oh dear. They are both inside, it's really blowing out there.

Yes its horrible isn't it! Sorry to hear she is lame again, must be awful for you, I hope she is on her way to recovering soon! Yes really windy tonight, its howling around the corner of my house!

Reactions: Trewsers
Thats interesting as when I gog Ginger in on Monday before th weather turned I actually thought I don't want to get on that (he looked and acted like a dragon)

When I got on he was awesome.

So please Ale went well for you sometimes I think they just know when to be great

Reactions: MrA
It was really windy yesterday too and my mum rode, she normally hacks but just stuck to the school. She told me he was 'bloody brilliant' What a good pony I have to look after her in the terrible weather, she can get nervous in the school but she even cantered!!

newrider.com