So happy.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Belle has just had her regular physio session, she's been a bit tight through her back lately which is unusual for her, anyway physio has a new bit of kit which she used - basically it's video but can be slowed right down really slowly to help her with her analysis, well I watched the video of Belle in walk and trot, Wow! I knew she'd been working better than I've ever seen and I knew she felt great but to watch her walk and trot on the video and slowed down to see the footfalls and the joints/tendons flexing was something else, apparently she has an amazingly free walk (huge over track and the swing through her back was awesome) and her foreleg extension in trot are exceptional! Physio was really pleased with her and how she's coming on.
She worked on the tight spots and has given me some exercises to do with her as well as showing me how to loosen the tight muscle with massage and stretches, so onwards and upwards :) happy days!

Belle is lucky she has such a good mommy to make sure she gets regular physio:D sounds fab - and you must be chuffed to bits too!

Fantastic happy post to read! You two are a great team, sounds like its all clicking into place you must be over the moon!

newrider.com