So, I don’t want 10 horses of my own...

Toz

Jul 14, 2019
For sure!!
Ages ago a lady locally asked if I could look after her 5 for 10 days in March. March is spring right?! So I figure they will all be out by then. Her 5 and mine.
Obviously due to the weather that’s not happened so I’ve got 10, hers living in and mine in overnight.
I won’t lie, It’s been tough!! ;)
They are very well behaved horses so it’s been as easy as 10 can be I guess but I’m looking forward to Sunday and their owners returning!

For sure!!
Ages ago a lady locally asked if I could look after her 5 for 10 days in March. March is spring right?! So I figure they will all be out by then. Her 5 and mine.
Obviously due to the weather that’s not happened so I’ve got 10, hers living in and mine in overnight.
I won’t lie, It’s been tough!! ;)
They are very well behaved horses so it’s been as easy as 10 can be I guess but I’m looking forward to Sunday and their owners returning!
I'm so grateful that both of mine lived/live out! I really don't think I could do it.

I did my neighbours 3, plus my then 3 one January for 3 weeks. 5 living out and 1 in at night. It's was physically and mentally exhausting! She wondered why I said no when she asked again, the fact she never repaid the favor (even in summer for 1 off feeds) also compounded it.

I did my neighbours 3, plus my then 3 one January for 3 weeks. 5 living out and 1 in at night. It's was physically and mentally exhausting! She wondered why I said no when she asked again, the fact she never repaid the favor (even in summer for 1 off feeds) also compounded it.
I’m being paid ;)

Reactions: Jessey
I have three big hungry horses - two stay in over night - and that's hard enough! Can't imagine ten. eeeek. Still think of all those muscles toned and calories burnt.

Reactions: Huggy and Toz
I have three big hungry horses - two stay in over night - and that's hard enough! Can't imagine ten. eeeek. Still think of all those muscles toned and calories burnt.
Unfortunately I’ve been out so much and at weird times (trying to keep the ones I don’t own to their normal routine) that I’ve been doing a lot of eating rubbish on the run!
So its a fail on that front!

• Haha
Reactions: Trewsers
I once did a stint after a friend had an accident where I was mucking out 20 a day, I did it for a few months. That nearly broke me ;)
I hurt all over and was asleep by 8pm every night

newrider.com