so pleased!!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I have been taking sox out for in hand walks recently. Normally in his bridle as he gets quite excited just in his headcollar.

Well took him out last night with just his headcollar and lunge line. I was so so proud of him!! He did so well bless him!

We took him around the roads for 10 mins we were going around some speed bumps and around some cars. Idiot driver decided to squeeze passed!!! Then coming back. Someone in their drive way set away from the road was dragging there bin over stones and then dropped it! Sox went to shoot off but I kept hold of him and he just walked very very quickly. I was just stroking his neck as there was about 8 cars behind and 3 waiting we got past them and thanked everyone and we walked back no issues.

Considering he hasn't really been out in over a year he did very very well.
So proud of him.:D

Oh Lauren I'm in exactly the same situation as you right now, just starting to walk out in hand after a years gap. Flipo is a tad spooky (he had a meltdown at having to walk over a blue rope the other night) but he's coping!
I can imagine you're feeling the same as me, happy to have the big lump out and about again, and hopeful for the future. Fingers crossed x

newrider.com