So we're thinking of moving again...

squidsin

Feb 16, 2013
...To Cornwall and getting a property with holiday lets and paddocks and stables! We've worked out we can get a lot for our money if we sell this place, and as I am a West Country girl (from Devon, but it's all good), I am sooooo excited. My husband is desperate for a change of job so we're thinking of having a go at hospitality/holiday lets/glampsites and the magazine industry (which I am in) is going downhill fast at the moment. Fingers crossed it all comes off!

Oh wow, that sounds very exciting! There is a property fairly local to me that is up for sale that has stables, land and kennels and runs for a dog kennel/cattery. I was just dreaming about how much I'd love to do something like that for a job!

I have no advice to give as I've never done anything like that but please keep us updated and good luck!!! :wink:

Go for it!!!!!!! Life is too short to stick at a job or something you aren't happy with and if it's in a decline you'll be glad you made the move. Keep us posted!:smile:

That sounds great! I've looked at that a lot as a possible next step for us (though we are old :help:).

Please keep us posted with all the gory details!

Hehe Mr T and I were eyeing this one up!

Move to Cornwall too and be our neighbours! That would be so coooool! Realistically, it will probably be next year for us. Unless my husband changes his mind and decides to stick with the dull City job for another 16 years!

newrider.com