So while I was at work Cyrus had an interesting morning....

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
........ doing a photoshoot for Failte Ireland, my friend rode him, so excited my spotty little horse got to do this. It was done at the top of hill which is called the leadmines in Wicklow, it has gorgeous views. Spots was good as gold apart from being a bit scared of the phtotographers tent at first when he saw it! My friend who was riding him is really experienced and confident so it was all grand.

Photos won't be available/up until November but apparently there is some stunning shots :D

To keep you going if you click on this link to fb page there is some xc pics from Sunday, he is in some with me and they are mingled in with some other ponies, then a bit further on some more of him when a friend rode him.

https://www.facebook.com/ofgphotos/...8619651859632/743553489032912/?type=1&theater

Reactions: Jessey and Trewsers
You must be so proud! I would be! What exactly are they using them for - is it for their website or posters or do you know? Now he really is a little superstar! :D

Reactions: Gattino
You must be so proud! I would be! What exactly are they using them for - is it for their website or posters or do you know? Now he really is a little superstar! :D

I'm not sure exactly, my friend thinks one will be used in the new failte ireland office anyway.

I am so proud of him, he is such a little star and bet he loved all the attention :D

Then I had a lovely little xc session on him this evening and we had nice canters up the hill in field. I felt so relaxed after :)

How is Dolly doing?

newrider.com