some pics i took of jasp the week before he died

he was such and still is a stunner hun, obviously heaven needed a horsie angel.

Glad to hear your a little better, time does heal and nobody can take away the happy memories, chin up luvie xxxxx

We all love Jasper (is it Jasper or just Jasp?) and I think he is lovely. Even the mushrooms like him.:) Sorry for your loss. Hope you are OK.

Awwh hun, he was a handsome lad. He was very lucky to have you and im sure he is keeping an eye out for you xxxxx thinking of you lots xxxxxx

Jasper

Not meaning to be insensitive or presumptuous but, the fact that you can look at the pics- let alone post them- seems to say that you are over the worst bit of the grief. I hope you enjoy the memories they bring of your handsome, loyal, wonderful friend. You are very lucky.

Its nice you have pics of Jasper they are great to look back on I make sure I take plenty of my two. When I lost Sovereign (2.5 yrs ago) I thought I would never get over it but each day got a little easier and I still had another I had to care for but I had had Sov for so long she had been retired for a few years. My daughter made me a lovely book all about life with Sov starting from when we got her and all the funny (and naughty) things she had done in her time with us and she put loads of pictures in it from rolling in the field full of mud to dressing up in fancy dress at shows it was brill. I still take a look from time to time and makes me smile.

What a stunning Horse :) I bet you miss him too ~ I lost my handsome little Show Pony last year (16th of February 2007 :( ) and i know how hard it is to cope with such an enormous loss, i'm just lucky i had my other beautiful Pony to keep me going :)
All the best!!
Lizzi~Beth
xxxx

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures hun. I LOVE the one with the sun behind him, he looks heavenly. :) You should put that in a frame.

I'm happy for you that things are getting that bit easier now too. :)

awe bless him *wipes tear* he was such a handsome chap...

thanks for sharing with us x

newrider.com