Some random Thursday thoughts....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well, just wanted to share! Saw a member of my close family for the first time in ages yesterday and it was just lovely to catch up.:smile: That was the begninning of happy times.....today I got my weird fringe / hairdo (for those that remembered my chopping hair thread:tongue:) sorted properly and feel nice and tidy (and blonde) again! But the best part, this morning I had a fabby ride on Storm, and you know, it was all so EFFORTLESS! By that, I mean, I felt no anxiety, no pressure and I can't really put it into words but I felt so "right".:smile: And, best of all, I "borrowed" some knitting needles off my lovely mum (haven't knitted for 20 years plus) and have just started having a wee practice again. OH has already put an order in for a Dr Who scarf for Christmas!!!! I had forgotten it was such fun! Bring out the wool I say, so, Trewsers is on the hunt for jolly coloured wool. Well, it beats food shopping anyday!
Hope you are all feeling similarly jolly - I don't know why, cos OH is quite stressed today, but I can't help feeling upbeat!:smile:

I was feeling like this yesterday, I had a major giggle attack the night before over absolutely nothing and yesterday morning when taking OH to work I just couldn't stop smiling and giggling again! :giggle:

Today not feeling so sunny, had to get up extra early to drop OH at work so I'm really tired and then I got to my car to find some little sh!t has snapped my wing mirror off! :furious: but hey ho good job OH works for a garage! Had lots of chocolate so feeling a bit better :smile:

Hehehehe Scotnut, you'll be fine (says she who has not given birth lol!!!!) We on NR have every faith in you.......hehehehehehe.

Ill be feeling jolly and happy come 4 o'clock! I am hoping to go riding tomorrow or sunday, clip Abby tomorrow, i cant stand it anymore, receive my Wee Foal pregnancy test (today or tomorrow) to try out! do some painting at the yard, all being well and weather depending! :bounce:

Yaye, come on people, get happy!!! Honestly, I am not taking anything for this condition....hehehehehee, its called "happy horse-owner syndrome"! lol.

Am working tomorrow - boo hiss, but at least I won't have to rush about on Sunday (will be hiding from the possible invasion of in-laws tho!!!!!!!!!!!!)

newrider.com