Some tiddly pictures

yes she has definitely settled into her new routine and is better for it. She's much more mature too so whether its that or the more disciplined lifestyle of an RS that suits her is unknown. She really has turned into a lovely willing mare both on the flat and in the air. However she hasn't chnaged in reference to her dislike of hacking as she had to be ridden back by the YO/RI the other day when she got the better of her rider by rearing, spinning and trying to run off back home! But int he school she's an absolute delight to ride and has a big fan club:)
She's lost a lot of weight, well a fair bit but she was rather rotund on arrival, and has muscled up a bit. I'm just in the beginning of adding another feed to her regime. In the meantime she has outgrown her saddle. Mine is currently up for sale and a saddle fitter is coming out on Thursday.
I finish my work contract on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to spending more time with her as I've only been seeing her twice a week for the last 6 months.

Reactions: Jessey
You both look great. Where are you based? It looks hot, nothing like cold and miserable England.

Thank you :) I'm in the South of France, it was 25° last Thursday when the photo's were taken, yesterday it dropped like a stone to 5° hence we're all walking around with triple coats on!

newrider.com