sorry another ...im i too big thread!

risky buisness

old newbie
Jan 28, 2009
kent
hi, right straight to the point my friend keeps saying to me im to big for my pony ..:rolleyes: but shes really not i think she looks perfect but she not having any of it ..soo can you please look at this picture and tell us what you think .. i no theres lots of these on here so bare with us lol:p

so here they are:

2581_55136973868_746503868_1582711_.jpg

what do you think??:p

omg... iv just posted this in the wrong place sorry...

lol jasper is a 'he'...he does look like girl tho /or should of been a girl.. and hes a welsh x arab he stands at 14.1 so there both small lol

i think your friend has her eye on said pony and is trying to put you off riding him so she can have him ;)

no your not too big

lovely pony :D

Hi, No I don't think you are too big :D I am kind of in the same situation though, as I sometimes ride a pony too, and I feel a little big.

2w7nxjs.jpg

Don't listen to anyone who tells you your too big. You can decide that for yourself, I have :)

thanks everyone ,shes has looked at this page in suprise when everyone has said 'your not to big'! shes very happy and has excepted that she looks fine ...even if she was big she wouldnt sell him anyway lol:p

no pefect size if u see, your leg is parralel to flesshy bits on his chest which means infacxt u are the right height !

You don't look to big for that horse. I am 5"6' and my riding school has put me on a 14.1hh horse. He feels a bit on the small side compared to the last horse I rode that was 15.2hh, but he can manage just fine and my RI has tonnes of experience and I agree that if she thinks he's fine he is.

newrider.com