Sports Bras

jovi_y2k2

Apr 5, 2002
South Yorkshire
Can anyone recommend a good sports bra for the more voluptuous lady?! :bounce:

I've tried shock absorber, but they don't seem to fit me very well no matter what size I get which is a shame because they are really supportive and I used them all the time but I seem to have gotten too big for them! :redface:

Bravissimo do a good range in lots of sizes. It's something I'm going to have to invest in when we start doing trot and canter work or I'm just going to be all :bounce:

I have a shock absorber level 4, totally useless with my giant :bomb:s
I was wearing another bra underneath to give extra support and that suffices for running, but after watching a vid of me trotting I switched up to three bras (two sports bras and a normal underwired one - I know underwired should be a no no for sport).
Seriously ridiculous that I had to wear three bras to stop bounce, you'd think in this day and age they'd have invented something for us larger ladies....(a diet probably!!) But have to say, my best sports bra cost £130 - my outlyne BP. :wink: I'm back down to one bra and no bounce.

I normally wear my BP too if I'm on something bouncy! But I need a good bra for the gym aswell so I think I may get a few strange looks if I wore my BP!! :biggrin:

I'll have a scout on bravissimo, thanks Roxy!

I dunno Jovi, safety first and all that. You never know some nice looking bloke might walk past while you're on the running machine and you fall splat on your face. Better wear your hat as well.:wink:

The sports bra to end all sports bras is the Shock Absorber Run bra. It's brilliant. It comes in a big range of sizes but go up a back size if you eant to breathe. Mine is so comfy (once you get used to it!) and so worth the price. Mine came from boobydoo.com and they do free returns/exchanges too. I'm saving up for another one for when the current one is in the wash!

newrider.com