Spring is in the air

We have a lone Daffy in the garden. I don't know where it's come from, I feel a bit sorry for it.

No bluebells here yet, there's loads growing in the little wood we pass on our dog walk, but no flowers. At least it has been warmer today and the forecast for the weekend is really good. Dare I say we could do with some rain? Can't believe I'm saying that. There are still a few pockets of standing water in some of the fields, but otherwise the ground is hard and dry. We need some traditional April sunshine and showers to make the grass grow now pretty please.

I think the other reason I know spring has sprung is that madam has been "full of life":rolleyes:
She's practically had me skiing behind her which really isn't like her at all - and tonight broke a paddock gate. Bad gal! The call of the green stuff eh......

• Haha
Reactions: Huggy
Tell me about it @Trewsers , just when I could do with Little Un demonstrating what a perfect hack he is he's decided to become a Welsh dragon :rolleyes:. To be fair he's still safe, but he doesn't look it and with how judgemental some people are being he isn't helping.

Reactions: Trewsers and Huggy
We had a tiny bit yesterday but nothing much. The ground was wet this morning so we had a bit overnight last night. The feed troughs had a bit in them. We definitely need a bit more. Tomorrow is 1st of april so maybe some showers. Although these days we tend to get them more in may. Rain overnight and dry in the day would be really nice.

Reactions: Huggy
newrider.com