Stage 3 to moving

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
My offer was accepted today.... not on a small holding or house in the country but on a lovely little bungalow here in the city.... I thought about it long and hard a wasn't sure I could give up my friends..... And start completely again..... My OH was not so keen on moving so far away. So we down sized and instead I get a 3.5 tonne horsebox so I can get out more and do some of the things I want to do... like beach riding and find some off road trails. forest rides and endurance/pleasure rides :D

I know I hanker after country living but for my OH its too big a move.... I chose a lovely bungalow that we can work on together to make a home and it has a low maintenance garden so we can have more fun living our life... Having transport will really make things much better for me long term.... I want to try so many things and could never get to them so its the next best thing to having a house in the country :D

So hopefully we will be moved in 8-12 weeks and have a horse box in time for the summer hols and all the events. eeekkks exciting..... :D

Fantastic! I live in a town and have my horses in the countryside, 10 mins drive away, it's better this way as they're not too far away, but yet you still have all your amenities etc close by and friends etc. As much as I'd love to have my horses at home, I'd still rather be close to a town/city!

And to gain a van out of it too, even better! Who needs horses when you can't show them off by taking them places regularly ;)

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com