Starting to feel worn out..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
I thought I would be feeling more relaxed by now, but I just feel so tense... I'm still waiting for my wage slip from last week, i hope it hasn't been posted to the wrong address..
My sharer asked what day's I wanted her to do, but hasn't got back to me (I want her to do today).. which means I'm obliged to go and do him anyway:banghead: pointless..
My hip still aches, has got no better, Oh has now got a chest infection, his flu has gone but he's been left feeling washed out and crappy appetite, and looks totally peed off all the time, and too tired to do anything.. turning out to be some xmas:cry:
Work hasn't contacted me, so I assume they got my sick note, don't really want to talk to them, silly I know, but I just feel all emotional, and not in the right frame of mind to deal with them..
Oh crumbs, I'm so fed up, I guess it's been him being poorly that's left me feeling this way:frown: I'm trying so hard to keep his spirit up, who's going to keep mine up:unsure:?:cry:
I need a holiday:redface:
Oh and my horse who only got shod last week has lost a shoe already...

Oh DS that's absolutely rubbish.

I'm not feeling so hot at the minute either, in fact with every passing hour I'm feeling worse & worse. I can't concentrate at work, my head feels fuzzy, I'm tired (was up at 0530) I've got loads to do and not much time (i.e. last minute stocking fillers, presents to wrap etc). I've got a feeling this is going to turn into a rotten cold, if not something worse....

I feel inclined to have a sick day tomorrow (as much as I hate it) or have a 'work from home day'. Most of my work at the moment is minutes & I'd so much rather do it sat in the front the fire on the sofa. At least I could be lying down (very appealing right now).

The horse is hard work at the moment because of the weather. We've not been too badly affected but it's SO icey & slushy up the yard it took me ages to bring her in last night (as all the other horses are) and I daren't put her out this morning so she's still in. She'll probably be crying blue murder when I get up there tonight but there's no way I'm risking a half tonne horse slipping & landing on top of me. Plus none of the others are being turned out so at least she has company (and food!) inside!

I have to say, right now, I feel like crap. And certainly do NOT want to have to think about mucking out a grubby stable tonight.... :cry:

Oh dear, do hope everybody is better soon! Thing I've found most difficult this past few days is keeping warm whilst choring at the horses. I've taken to wearing three coats, just bought a new one in a larger size than normal to go over the top of my shorter ones - I don't care what it looks like! This one I've got to wear over the top is knee length so hopefully will keep me warmer around my thighs.
Don't know how you lot cope when you are under the weather as well as having to do your horses. Roll on warmer nights and better health eh?!

I couldn't stop myself from crying whilst I walked up the lane to see to my horses.. Thankfully, with a bit of comfort from the YO's daughter, I calmed down and gave my youngster a cuddle..
He's looking loads better, and has actually put weight on, and looks really cuddly.. My sharer was down doing Shadow, and apparently left her phone at home, so that's why I couldn't contact her..
Shadow threw a tantrum, when I left, he thought I was leaving him out with out food, and had a bucking fit, squealing.. he then stood at the gate, watching me walk away, then dropped his head, as though he was depressed..

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling much better Dark Storm.

Hubby having a chest infection doesn't suprise me, thats exactly the way
I went after the flu and NOT smoking............

Why don't you try to book a w.end away with Hubby for next Spring to give
you both something to look forward to:wink:

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling much better Dark Storm.

Hubby having a chest infection doesn't suprise me, thats exactly the way
I went after the flu and NOT smoking............

Why don't you try to book a w.end away with Hubby for next Spring to give
you both something to look forward to:wink:

That's something we've both been talking about, just not got round to sorting it out yet.. Maybe next week, when he's perked up a bit:smile:

WELL GET IT SORTED :wink::smile:

Sounds like you could BOTH do with a bit of a break. Hope you both feel better by this W.End xxx

newrider.com