Staying signed in

Skib

Dec 21, 2003
London
Anyone else having difficulty staying logged in?
Using both ipad and computer I am continually having to sign in and at one point yesterday NR even rejected my correctly entered password and asked me to reset it.

Just took the dog for an hour's walk and got back to find I am logged out yet again. I have been on NR for many years - and used the same devices for about 5 years - I dont think I have done anything recently to change things.
Moreover it is affecting all my devices.

Just took the dog for an hour's walk and got back to find I am logged out yet again. I have been on NR for many years - and used the same devices for about 5 years - I dont think I have done anything recently to change things.
Moreover it is affecting all my devices.

That is bizarre, how annoying. I have no suggestions whatever but hope that Mike or someone will have some ideas.

I don't have a good answer to why that's happening to some but clearly not all. It's mostly down to cookies that store the login information and keep you logged in. I'll have a look to see if there are any suggestions to improve it.

Thanks Mike. I noticed over the weekend that my Android phone kept me signed in.

Could it be that this affects only people with multiple devices? If one is signed in and stays signed in on one device, then one will not be able to stay logged in on other devices?

newrider.com