Step two to moving

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Ring some estate agents for estimate valuations :D yes we actually got that far and he even decided which one we could sell with after giving them a real hard time lol

Tuesday the did the photos and Friday we have our first booked in viewing.....YIKES this is going to happen now.... it might take awhile but the house is finally up for sale before we even have our EPC Certificate done :D

I am dreaming of ponies outside my back doors looking out my window and see them grazing :D

Then down to earth with a bump this could be months of people mulling round our house which has to be kept spotless at all time with two moulting dogs and a woman who has nine ponies so she can have excuse too do minimal housework :(

BUT WE REACHED STAGE 2 YIPPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been in the selling club for two months - after a while you learn how to power tidy! lol Its easy when you get the hang of it. Keeping the yard tidy is also important for us - so I'm doing extra sweeping etc!! Hehee. Hope your dream of ponies outside comes true. I haven't found anywhere to move to yet which is worrying. Got another viewing this week. Will prob have a meltdown if they make an offer!! exciting times.

Good luck, exciting times but can be very wearing! It took me 4 years to sell my house with numerous offers that all fell through :(

It's all worth it on days like this though, sun shining and standing on the yard drinking a coffee watching the horses grazing :D

I am in it for the long haul 3 viewings booked in already :) when I get my dream place it will be worth it :d ....Ours is in the catchment area fr the good schools so that will help ... plus it could be extended if they had a big family. :D

Plan is get up early clean like a good un ( I hate cleaning) then go play with the ponies and dogs at the farm come home later now we are heading into lighter nights :)

Yippee that's great!!!

I am dreaming of ponies outside my back doors looking out my window and see them grazing :D

That's my dream too!!!;);):D:D
We have made progress toward" just building" - Found just the person we needed at the home show this weekend.:D We are meeting with a person to draw plans and knows all contacts for builders etc in the area of the property. My husband will get the snow thrower over there to make a few places to park and then he will come over to the property
to see placement etc .
We want a basic Cape but every time I go get hay I pass this house
that has been half started for quite some time. I love the roof line
on the main part of this house. Its not a must have but if it did not drasticly increase the price I would like to have that look.
The add on (to the left) if you flipped it to the other side of the house and dropped it down so that the garage was under at basement level and minus the shed dormer is what we want for our master bedroom.
We need an add on to the left side for my father.
0308151003.jpg 0308151004.jpg

I would want the end window bigger though.

I am in it for the long haul 3 viewings booked in already :) when I get my dream place it will be worth it :d ....Ours is in the catchment area fr the good schools so that will help ... plus it could be extended if they had a big family. :D

Plan is get up early clean like a good un ( I hate cleaning) then go play with the ponies and dogs at the farm come home later now we are heading into lighter nights :)

I hope you have a less stressful time of it than we did :) Unfortunately just after we put ours up for sale the recession started, so even though we had a fairly large 4 bed house, with the biggest drive in the area, next to a country type park in the catchment area for the best school in the area, it took forever to sell as no one elses house was selling, we managed to sell just as we were coming out of the recession and they started giving mortgages again. Hopefully now the property market is moving again you and Trewsers will be able to move quickly to your dream houses :D

Have you found an area you like yet? :D

We've had a few viewings but no offers, I think now spring is springing we'll get more interest. Hope you get an offer quickly NL. I am sort of having a love/hate relationship with the whole moving caper. I love the idea of a fresh start and new places but also mildly panicked at the thoughts of someone making us an offer and having no homes for the girls! Last time we moved it was dead easy as the horses were on a yard and we moved onto a mobile home park for a few weeks - all our gear was in storage so it was just a case of moving the horses once we'd settled in. Its going to be a bit different this time! Eeek.

I love the idea of a fresh start and new places but also mildly panicked at the thoughts of someone making us an offer and having no homes for the girls! Last time we moved it was dead easy as the horses were on a yard and we moved onto a mobile home park for a few weeks - all our gear was in storage so it was just a case of moving the horses once we'd settled in. Its going to be a bit different this time! Eeek.

I know that fear! Just as we were moving here I had to move into my caravan on my horse field as we had to move from the rented house, then I found out they were selling my horse field and wanted us off in a couple of weeks and we had no where to go. Thankfully we got a moving date to come here just before we were going to have to leave the field.

I know that fear! Just as we were moving here I had to move into my caravan on my horse field as we had to move from the rented house, then I found out they were selling my horse field and wanted us off in a couple of weeks and we had no where to go. Thankfully we got a moving date to come here just before we were going to have to leave the field.

Oh how stressful!!

I KNOW THAT LOVE HATE THING!! but for me it is build/not build. I still hate the thought of building but ultimately then there will be the hassle of building but we will get what we want/need the technology will be new and should be hassle and major maintenance free
---of looking at a roof in a few years etc for most of our lifetime!
I really want to stand at the kitchen sink-- sit at the dining room table or on a chair in my bedroom and see the horses and goats!!
HMMM maybe then I wont hate dishes so much:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.
Ahhh need a window in the laundry room to look out there too!!;)

If I see the horses from my kitchen window, it means they have escaped into the orchard,lol I do love looking out the windows to see the horses when they are down by the house though, it's lovely :D

You sound really happy and settled - its good to hear. I hope I am posting similar once we leave here. Don't get me wrong - its got good points and I can see the girls from a few windows! lol, but I long for change - and also more privacy and not having to share my road in with others.

You sound really happy and settled - its good to hear. I hope I am posting similar once we leave here. Don't get me wrong - its got good points and I can see the girls from a few windows! lol, but I long for change - and also more privacy and not having to share my road in with others.

That's the one thing we really wanted, privacy. We used to live in a cul-de-sac and I hated feeling like I was being watched. We looked at lots of houses, but this place won us over as we have no near neighbours and our half mile drive between us and the nearest road, I could have been swayed by other houses but having neighbours always put me off, I could say I'm not really anti-social but I am,lol :D

I also dislike having close neighbours. Its worse here than our old place as that was detached but not over looked. This is quaint and quirky but not right for us. We are about to have new folk moving in, I am not looking forward to it really as I like to be by myself and will have to be sociable!! It would be different if we had gone down the road of letting the extension for hols - I don't mind if something makes money lol! But as it stands atm I much prefer solitude.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Well we went to view somewhere today... but it has had a lot of viewings so will probably go before we can sell our little house but on the plus side the lady gave me loads of electric fencing and a full set of brand new dressage cones she had lying around about £130 worth of stuff which was very nice of her :D....

newrider.com