stiff and sore

P

pinkheather

Had to have the day off and let people down today woke up and felt if someone had hit me with a me with a fencing mel, ii may be wrong but I think Mrs PH may have given me a kicking during the night, she has gone out for lunch with my two sisters I cab bet what the topic of conversation will be and know doubt I will get another ear bashing from them. I dunno what's worse falling off or all the earache off a bunch of women, oh well pass the paracetemol.

Poor you. Have you bothered to get yourself checked? There are times when you remind me of my husband who used to make light of coming off. He was X-rayed a couple of years ago, unconnected to a fall, and they asked him about a broken rib that he must have done years before. Thinking back, he can remember which fall it must have been! Bit late then though - so please don't just assume it's "only bruises".

daughter came off last year whilst backing our youngster - damaged helmet and she did have concussion and next day the whiplash set it, 6 months before she was okay and cleared for riding - if in doubt get yourself checked over, Helmets can be replaced

Poor you. Have you bothered to get yourself checked? There are times when you remind me of my husband who used to make light of coming off. He was X-rayed a couple of years ago, unconnected to a fall, and they asked him about a broken rib that he must have done years before. Thinking back, he can remember which fall it must have been! Bit late then though - so please don't just assume it's "only bruises".

Yes I agree with this. Some one I know came off some years ago.......and broke her neck.

She complained about various aches and pains for a few years after.

It wasn't discovered until later, after another fall sent her into hospital for X rays (broken back).

It all sounds a bit funny, but if she had been treated at the time, she might not be quite so crocked up, or had to have various operations to repair things.

You pay for your NHS, use it:smile:

And now you are getting more ear ache from more women :giggle::giggle:

Go and get checked out NOW!!

I agree - go and get checked out!!

At least if you do the earache may subside!

newrider.com