Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Still for sale, saddle

Discussion in 'Tack, transport and any other Items' started by Trewsers, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

Ryder dressage saddle - dark brown leather. Still for sale! In great condition and rapidly gathering dust in my tack room. I can supply as many photos and information as required.
    I can post using Parcelforce.
    I'd like £350 but all offers considered:D
    Feel free to message me:D

#1 Trewsers, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

Maybe include size and fitting :p

3. Trewsers

Its an 17" euro fit.... - I din't want to clog up the board lol I have lots of pics too. I honestly don't hold out much hope for selling it. Nobody up here does anything bar buy direct from their saddler, been there and tried that. Hahaha perhaps nobody wants second hand ones any more??o_O:)

#3 Trewsers, Jul 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  4. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

Would a saddler buy it off you to resell?
    I have a vague recollection it was a narrow fit, not many horses needing narrow ones with the popularity of cobs and wider horses having increased so much, I really struggled to sell bo's first saddle even though it was a fab handmade saddle as it was N/M.

6. Trewsers

It's not a narrow fit, not that I know of. We have a saddler that visits the island but I doubt if they'd be interested. I think the market is flooded with second hand saddles. Maybe it's old fashioned? It is afterall twelve years old. And maybe people are more wanting light weight ones? Ie, synthetic?
    Nobody local was interested, my friend advertised it for me on her fb and local classifieds.

Jessey likes this.
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties