Still for sale, saddle

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Ryder dressage saddle - dark brown leather. Still for sale! In great condition and rapidly gathering dust in my tack room. I can supply as many photos and information as required.
I can post using Parcelforce.
I'd like £350 but all offers considered:D
Feel free to message me:D

Last edited:
Its an 17" euro fit.... - I din't want to clog up the board lol I have lots of pics too. I honestly don't hold out much hope for selling it. Nobody up here does anything bar buy direct from their saddler, been there and tried that. Hahaha perhaps nobody wants second hand ones any more??o_O:)

Last edited:
Would a saddler buy it off you to resell?
I have a vague recollection it was a narrow fit, not many horses needing narrow ones with the popularity of cobs and wider horses having increased so much, I really struggled to sell bo's first saddle even though it was a fab handmade saddle as it was N/M.

It's not a narrow fit, not that I know of. We have a saddler that visits the island but I doubt if they'd be interested. I think the market is flooded with second hand saddles. Maybe it's old fashioned? It is afterall twelve years old. And maybe people are more wanting light weight ones? Ie, synthetic?
Nobody local was interested, my friend advertised it for me on her fb and local classifieds.

Reactions: Jessey
When I needed saddles for my two the saddler said they didnt have anything suitable. Maybe maybe not. Heard this from a few others so I think they want to sell you a new one as it makes more money.

newrider.com