Storm gets a monkey suit

Sal'n'storm

Wonky Rider
May 28, 2008
Birdlip, Glos.
Just had to show you all these pics of Storm in his new fly suit!! He wasnt sure what was happening to start off with, but seems to be happy wearing it now.:D Had a lovely hack out today, just at a walk as Storm has been on holiday with Shorty (jojo 82) for the past couple of weeks, so we are bringing him gently back in to work. No spooks today, he is such a good boy and barely spooks at anything, its normally if another horse we are out with spooks that he just follows suit!
Who turned out the lights?
Sals015.jpg

Do my ears look big in this?
Sals016.jpg

Its too white!
Sals021.jpg

C'mon Shorty no-one can see us...
Sals017.jpg

Hope it lasts longer than my Haflinger's. She has wrecked it after just one week - really nice one but with velcro fastenings on the belly strap. Three of them, two of which are now ripped off where she has managed to get it undone and trod on it. Could be doing her an injustice though as it could be the two year old and the yearling she shares with who have a fascination with the velcro ripping undone maybe! Has anyone else had trouble with the Mark Todd fly rug or is it just that my pony is destructive?

Now if you examine the colour of Shorty's rug, that is exactly the same (under the dirt!), my money is on 2 days until it looks the same as his!! :D

People place your bets! :D

*I have a fiver on 2 days (mon)
*Trundlecat has fiver on 3 days (tues)

(Actually we should bear in mind, that could all change when i walk down the valley and check on them later... i will take a photo of said monkey suits progress! ;))

Last edited:
The biggest travesty with dressing horses is they look sooooo good in white.... rugs, saddle pads, boots etc.

If I ever win the lotto I'm gonna buy 7 sets of all white horse accessories & pay someone to collect, professionally clean & deliver them back weekly so I can have Linky in white every day :D

newrider.com