Storm is angry

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
As some of you know Chloe has to keep quiet and wander the yard and the arena (minus Storm!). It would not be good to turn them both out in the school as Storm chases her relentlessly which is just what I don't want! So far Chloe is happy away but Storm seems to be restless and veers from placid and stood eating to rushing across the school ears back and shouting for Chloe! When Chloe obliges and comes dutifully closer Storm bares her teeth, stamps front foot and squeals! Chloe does not take it personally and bears it well poor lass.
Please tell me it will get better as vet said at least two weeks to start with.....:help:

I suspect Storm is just throwing her toys out the pram because she thinks Chloe is getting something she isn't by being in a different place. I am sure she will settle into the new routine in a day or two.

I suspect that Storm is throwing her dollies out of the pram as Chloe isn't near enough for her (Storm) to reinforce her 'leader of the herd' overtures. I bet Chloe is loving the short respite!:redcarded:

I suspect that Storm is throwing her dollies out of the pram as Chloe isn't near enough for her (Storm) to reinforce her 'leader of the herd' overtures. I bet Chloe is loving the short respite!:redcarded:

Chloe seems more than happy apart from a temporary blip last night when Storm had a benny moment and spooked at some birds! It undettled Chloe temporarily!!!

newrider.com