Story of my life...

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I have been on nights (the joys of night shifts!) Saturday was my first day off but stupid me slept ALL day! So i didnt give sox has tea until 8pm armed with headtorch. X the pony next door was in with sox. Each time i got him out he came back under the fence. My battery was low. So i left when he finally stayed out. Came down sunday to find x pony bsck in and sox with a lovely tiny bit deep cut right where his splint bone is :(
Cleaned very well,bandaged and gave the boy bute. Vet coming out today. Mention xrays...
Photos to rollos as they arent very nice!
With the colic a few weeks ago. I think sox decided he wanted to start a tab with the vets again :(

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Sadly it appears he may have either a infection,Abscess,or something bony as his leg has a large bump appear overnight. Bute and cold hosed. Vets are coming with scanner and xray tomorrow

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Vets been. Scanned his cut. The good news is that the bone seems completely fine. The bad new is that they does appear to be some fluids. Antibotics for 5 days. If no improvment then xray.

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Vets been. Scanned his cut. The good news is that the bone seems completely fine. The bad new is that they does appear to be some fluids. Antibotics for 5 days. If no improvment then xray.
Aw, poor Sox, he seems to be forever needing medication. Glad it's nothing too bad though - sounds like it could have been a lot worse.