Such a clever girl (Storm not me!!!lol)

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
We should have an "I love my horse" section:giggle:
Over the weekend OH set up our proper jumps (they were shiny and new and had been mouldering away gathering dust in the tack room for a few years now due to my lack of confidence!) Well, Storm hasn't seen a jump set for many moons, but clever clever girl decided she loved them immediately! We can't jump properly of course (she is awaiting treatment for her stiffness) but we had loads of fun hopping over and clambering the poles and OH set up an obstacle type course with water containers etc. Great fun and all done at just a brisk walk! I felt so pleased with her, normally there is much sniffing and growling (she turns into a tiger with new items) but for some reason she loved 'em. Ears pricked and legs going at a grand old stride. Hurrah!! Oh and farmer came bombing past the school too and she never even looked up!!!:showoff: Pointless thread but had to share!!

Threads where we just have to share lovely moments like this are very important!

Glad you had fun and Storm too. Next thing is to try it at trot :biggrin:

Claire - yes, trot indeed!!!! And then OH says when she has had her injections we'll do it all in canter...........eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!

newrider.com