Suggest some Unique Names for horse?

Oh goodness! So hard when one doesn't know the horse! Many years ago, some one down our way had a chestnut Arab called Zariq. It suited, but I don't know if it was male or female. They called it Sarry for short.

That does seem challenging. The common rule of thumb for horses is to adopt the owner's company name or parts of their parents. If you're chosing from nothing then you might end up having the same name as existing ones. In Japan, there are horses with humble names like Lucky Lilac then there are badass names like Deep Impact or Chrono Genesis. Do you have a favourite band that is not yet taken as a horse name? Maybe you can use that band name then add a second or third word.

My grandfather called his horses either by normal human forenames, John or by place names, the Place where they were bred or purchased. When he went to war and kept a diary, it was noticeable that his friends also had horses called by human forenames or names from myths and stories.
The strangest naming pattern I have seen is the name Mouse so widely used in the American West for tough mules and quarter horses. Mouse is the hero horse in the novel Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurphy.

My grandfather called his horses either by normal human forenames, John or by place names, the Place where they were bred or purchased. When he went to war and kept a diary, it was noticeable that his friends also had horses called by human forenames or names from myths and stories.
The strangest naming pattern I have seen is the name Mouse so widely used in the American West for tough mules and quarter horses. Mouse is the hero horse in the novel Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurphy.
Oh @Skib now I know I need to read that book. I have it on my Kindle but haven't started it yet. But I hope the hero horse doesn't get killed, they so often do in novels....

newrider.com