Summer Show SJ Photos!

Gattino

Happy Appy
Jul 16, 2012
Ireland
An amazing dad of one of the teens at the yard, took loads of great photos! So here are some of me and Cyrus in the Maxis, course was 1-8 twice :D Hope you like them!

1st Fence

CyrusSJ3.jpg

CyrusSJ%2520F1.jpg

Cyrus%2520SJ2%2520F1.jpg

Fence 2

f2a.jpg

Cyrus%2520SJ6.jpg

f2c.jpg

Fence 4a

This is my favourite of all the photos, love him in this he was fab over this combination it was a double 4a and b and then 5 at a related distance.

Cyrus%2520SJ9.jpg

4b%2520pic.jpg

4b

f4b.jpg

f4b2.jpg

Femce 8
This was the skinny with haybales and scarecrows I'd worried about but he was fine with it in the end :D
CyrusSJ1.jpg

f8.jpg

Brilliant photos!!!! Cyrus looks like he is enjoying himself, from reading your show report he sounds like an absolute star of a horse. Well done to both of you!:D

Reactions: Gattino
Thank you everyone, Cyrus did me proud he was such a good boy :D Yes was really lucky the dad took loads of photos so nice to have!

How lucky to get some piccys! Brilliant to see you both doing so well - he does look as though he is really getting nice and blocky now with all the work, looks a nice strong sort that would carry you anywhere you want to go.;)

I was so lucky to get photos :D

Yes he has definitely built up and got a bit more muscular I think now that his activity levels are up a bit more and developing things like an outline/going on nice contact (well trying), some uphill trot work.

Today had a flatwork lesson, so he was using his brain a lot in lateral work and we were working on getting him flexing and bending more through corners and being more supple etc. some walk to canter work and getting his canter lovely and 'bouncy' and bit more powerful.

He is such a little star and learning well, which has taught me so much about schooling a horse as for months he would not canter on correct lead on right rein without a lot of difficulty and attempts for example.

He did have one of his cheeky naughty moments with a little tantrum from the lightest tap of stick to back up leg when doing a leg yield tonight. I could only laugh at the 4 or 5 baby bucks. He does remind me of a toddler stamping his foot :D He of course did this in front of YO, 2 liveries, and another staff member who were all exercising their horses :D:rolleyes: YO was in stitches at him :)

Then had a chilled out little hack after all his hard work (and mine) and he got to have a few picks of grass which is a very special treat for him when have him out on own :D

Reactions: Jessey
My favourite pic is the skinny, I was wondering why I could see bales in some pics. A scarecrow, now that's an idea.

newrider.com