tablets and their side effects..

Dark Storm

Well I'll be a Krampus's Auntie! :D!
Jan 4, 2009
Hadfield
My current ones Keflex, seem to have more side effects than benefits looking at the description on the leaflet - I may suffer hallucinations, the squits, or become hyperactive, to name just 3 of them.. In fact, these could make me feel far worse than the water infection itself........................

Try not to worry too much! OH had some tablets for his UC a couple of years ago, they could apparently cause mania, bleeding from the back passage (what he was trying to control!), epilepsy, blurred vision, heart arythmias (sp?!) to name but a few.............I was most concerned! Fortunately, they did the trick - and he didn't have to have anymore!

I know when I got put on the tablets I have for my stomach problem, I read the list of side-effects with concern.............fortunately (touch wood) haven't had any of them yet...............

I've got 7 days of these, the doctor said if I feel better after 5 then to come off them, but the tablets warn that If you feel better before finishing the course and come off them, you may do so too soon, and get poorly again, so finish the course..
I'm not too worried :smile:

I take epilepsy tablets ( not for epilepsy) and when they were trying to find a suitable one i tried one that had a side effect listed as death....i,m so pleased they didn,t suit me :wink:

I have anti anxiety medication for my fear of being sick/others being sick... Side effects? Yes you guessed it... Vomiting! Needless to say I haven't taken then! Would rather have panic attacks than be sick LOL

newrider.com