Tea time and drinkies!

-Autumn leaves

Nov 28, 2010
So what are you having for dinner tonight? and what drink will be accompanying it?

I am cooking some garlic chicken kievs, peas, green beans, potato waffles ;) and an onion sauce.. mmm yummy! I never drink alcohol with my meal unless it's for a special occasion so will be Ribena squash, followed by a cuppa! :angel:

I'm currently eating a slice of smoked ham and chicken pie with some branston pickle and new potatoes. Pie is a delicious handmade one picked up at local farmers market. washed down with a crushed pineapple, lime and guava juice drink.

just munching on an apple and some flapjack waiting for my husband who is coming home with some fresh fish to cook- not sure what we are doing with it yet though. Will probably have it with a bottle of real ale. :) I have drunk a tonne of elderflower cordial through today so fancy a proper drink.

I've had an unbelievably rubbish day at work so will be having a couple of glasses of Rosé! Not sure what I'm making for tea yet possibly spag Bol

OH got all creative tonight and cooked toad in the hole with buttery mashed potato and vegetables. Was very filling and still have loads left over! have a glass of rose also :) but struggling with it tonight!

I baked a home made lasagne then popped up yard turn horses out, by the time I got bac the hubby had even managed to turn the oven on to cook it! :)

Then hubby baked a bannoffee pie from scratch yummy!

Drinks were soft drinks but today I had cherry tango. That was a super treat! :)

Oh had a lovely day.

BF and I went to The Tower for a 3 course hor's d'tore lunch with a lovely bottle of red washed down with a large glass of red wine! and some sweets from the old fashioned sweet shop on the way down the steep hill (it really is stupidly steep and I was wearing heals)

The I had some thin sliced pizza for tea no more wine as will be drinking a fair amount over the next couple of days.

Only just seen this thread!! Food ones usually attract me.......

Tonight we're having either a ready-made curry out of the "fresh" section on the deli at our local supermarket, or, a real take away!!!!! Love Indian food...............

Still full mind, off my chicken t cake and orange lunch!

newrider.com