Tempted - take a look.

He looks lovely, I've been up there on one of their nervous riders clinics and Lisa was great, so kind to us nervous nellies and the horses are extremely well cared for too. The scenery around there is stunning.:)

Wow, he's gorgeous! My daughters went to Lisa's for "the Racehorse Experience" last summer and had the time of their lives - she is one of the few people I would buy from with no reservations. She's completely honest about the horses and is happy to take any back after a short period of time if they don't suit. The horses ridden by my daughters were absolutely exceptional - manners to burn, totally un-spooky, and ultra-responsive. If only I didn't live so far away!

Ooh he is lovely but I think I prefer the bay (probably because his face reminds me of Cherry!!!)

I want!

But I think you should go for Blue!!! :D

He's gorgeous! As an aside, I've been looking out for somewhere that does rides along the Ridgeway - something I've always wanted to do. I'll bookmark the page for when I win the lottery...:rolleyes:

RustyMary said:
I've been looking out for somewhere that does rides along the Ridgeway

I can hack up and onto the Ridgeway from my livery yard - how green with envy does that make you???? As green as this --> :D ????

I would deff go and have a look:D he is gorgeous, but I have a real soft spot for clydies;) sounds a great place too, with lots of facilites

Thanks everyone, Im not sure now a friend pointed out that he seemed to be wearing some gadgetery and look at the curb if he decided to go... but then a lot of people put the heavies in Pelhams because there so big....I guess the only thing I can do is go and check him out myself.....The lady who runs this stables seems really genuine and very experienced.

Sooty said:
same here :D :D

Ah yes! We must make a date! Have you ventured up the hill yet Sue? There's a wickedly muddy gateway at the bottom which you have to get off to open and get through and you get splashed and filthy - I dread to think what it's like just at the mo with the pants weather.... puts me off just now!!! <**hands up** "Fairweather rider"!!! :D >

wellie said:
Im not sure now a friend pointed out that he seemed to be wearing some gadgetery and look at the curb if he decided to go... but then a lot of people put the heavies in Pelhams because there so big.... .

I would have a look anyway, maybe the bay clydie would be more suited as he is older and it does not like he has any gadgets on him;)

[My daughters went to Lisa's for "the Racehorse Experience" last summer and had the time of their lives]

I did that too - it was great but the ride on the gallops was over in a flash!

I want him ! :(

Seriously, he looks lovely ! I'd go and have a look !

Is that the normal price for a Clydie ? or HW Cob ?

(still quietly horse hunting here ;) )

newrider.com