Tenco Biaritzz saddle, anyone seen them?

tikkitti

Mar 8, 2015
My daughter has her heart set on one of these, she saw it on flair equestrians website. Has anyone seen one or heard of them? I don't want to ring our local saddler for him to laugh at me, I wanted her to get a Pessoa saddle but she's desperate for a tenco Biarritz close contact saddle. They don't look great quality on the pics to me but I'm happy to be corrected. x

Sorry no idea flair equestrian have them on their website they are apparently Italian made. x

My daughter has her heart set on one of these, she saw it on flair equestrians website. Has anyone seen one or heard of them? I don't want to ring our local saddler for him to laugh at me, I wanted her to get a Pessoa saddle but she's desperate for a tenco Biarritz close contact saddle. They don't look great quality on the pics to me but I'm happy to be corrected. x
I have this saddle and I swear by forever buying only these! Such good quality leather. changeable gullet and so comfortable for both the rider and horse!!!! I’ve got the jumping one! And it is the best saddle I’ve ever had looks so nice and professional! I’ve personally had an amazing experience with mine better than I have with any other saddle! They come very well flocked but flocking is removable / can be removed! Hope your daughter enjoys the saddle if she gets it! X

newrider.com