Terrariums share your own or ideas

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
This is a work in progress but I plan on building it inside this.
I have just received the plant. " Victor" of course I'm not the type to talk to it. I didn't shut the window during the storm in case it got chilly or anything :rolleyes:
Its not a spoilt plant whatever next!:p
PicsArt_10-17-06.23.40.jpg

Reactions: Trewsers
Interesting - do you have to seal the top or something - or have I got that wrong? Where is Victor I can only see the bowl - how big is the bowl - will this be a little project or a big show off one? ;)

Reactions: newforest
Interesting - do you have to seal the top or something - or have I got that wrong? Where is Victor I can only see the bowl - how big is the bowl - will this be a little project or a big show off one? ;)
You can have them open or shut. This will be open. Not actually thought to do anything like this until the plant arrived.

It's a small bowl for a tiny project. You know the one where you spot some ideas of the Web and reality of what you can produce is nothing like it!

Bowl was £1.99. Got that far.

Brilliant! My mum had one of these for years, had a lid on and the glass was green! No idea what plants were growing inside sadly but they all did really well. Then our old cat knocked the table it was on over and all the plants got uprooted, sad end.

He has just had some dinner.
Yes Cortrasna a Venus. Never had one of these before so learning as I go to look after it.
I have been outside getting rainwater for it.

PicsArt_10-20-10.05.23.jpg

newrider.com