Thanks

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took the time to read and reply to my threads about Kia.

The wind and cold up here is getting worse so I kept him in today, he will be getting turned out Saturday and Sunday for most of the day asnim 12.5hr shift on Saturday and away Sunday.

I put his turnout rugs on and popped him out for a little run around what used to be the lunge pen before the weather trashed it. We now use it for trailer parking and the farmer puts his spares and wood in it now. Kia is sensible enough to keep out of the stuff ;)

I took a few pics so bear with me the movement ones are blurry as the day was quite dull. He was a little excited lol :)

D5180C1E-6B1C-41AF-87A6-BBB3D0B1C8A2.jpeg C9D34077-8744-4832-A584-6F479CEE104B.jpeg D41C4C1D-2992-4D72-A5D0-FFAD7A17FBE2.jpeg 7A612A0B-E76D-4B17-8CEE-C3F4FF8ED9B4.jpeg 8BDB47A1-ACF9-4D74-BD89-4D5EC6452125.jpeg BEB84EFB-B293-48D3-B782-22F2CD594D31.jpeg D3F2768F-0D5B-4ACA-8B4E-D8FED27758DF.jpeg

Hehehe he looks happy enough:Dwindy here too, ours stood it until lunch time today then voted with their hooves back indoors:confused:hope it calms for you soon, it's going to be better over the weekend here I believe.

Reactions: MrC
Love him, glad he's feeling well and still enjoying life. Hope we get some grass and some sun soon to make him feel even better x

Thank you everyone.

I can’t wait to get back on board and help him muscle up and just enjoy it being us and the countryside and him choosing our canters (sometimes gallops with squeals and mini humps hahahah ;) ) and seeing the world through those perpetually dirty ears :D

There’s a pony at my yard who is in fine fettle- has to be fed several times a day because she hasn’t got enough teeth to eat hay during the winter! She’s fine though, it’s just part of her routine now. She’s over 30.

Roll on spring. Can’t wait to see your photos of being out and about. Xx

Reactions: MrC and Trewsers
This was him out a hack tonight! 5mins before that I got carted off with! I had to bridge my reins and put him on the verge and stand up and just let him get the tickle out as he had set the neck as he went the old Sh!te! Wasn’t impressed about nearly coming off backwards!!!!

He looks and sounds loads better :) . It feels like a little chat about looking after being a two way thing may be in order!

newrider.com