Thats cheered me up!

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
Just had a text off the saddler, he has a window of opportunity tomorrow morning so he is coming down with my new saddle to fit it for Dolly!!!:dance:

When he is finished I shall go off for a hack as I can ask him to shut the gate for me, to stop Wilf coming with me! (see my post in what are we doing this weekend!):biggrin:

Suddenly an aborted weekend of activity is looking a bit more hopeful.:smoke:

I was just trying to work out how you were going to shut the gate before reply. Perfect!! That's worked out well for you.

Hope it fits like a glove and you have a comfortable hack :smile:

Oooo how exciting! Are you going for the Paul Jones one or a different one now?

I was wondering if when your OH is fit and able whether it's feasible for him to build u a mounting block outside the gate way for permanent use and therefore no excuses for not riding in future?

Just had a text off the saddler, he has a window of opportunity tomorrow morning so he is coming down with my new saddle to fit it for Dolly!!!:dance:

When he is finished I shall go off for a hack as I can ask him to shut the gate for me, to stop Wilf coming with me! (see my post in what are we doing this weekend!):biggrin:

Suddenly an aborted weekend of activity is looking a bit more hopeful.:smoke:

Have fun:biggrin::biggrin:

Fab. Have a great hack!
I have recently discovered the joy of gates. Sometimes it takes seconds to get them open but er... slightly longer to close!!

newrider.com