The Brilliant Buddy

diplomaticandtactful

Apr 25, 2003
After two weeks off due to weather and my diziness, Buddy and I took to the lanes in gale force conditions. First of all, he tries to get out of it by picking up a stone, so i get off, remove it. He has made the mistake of doing this where there is a convenient wall to climb onto to get back on board......

He meets some racehorses, so we have a lot of prancing and showing off. I remember doctor saying try not to move head suddenly....excellent advice when you are being shaken and bronced by buddy who has his head between his knees and cantering on the spot.

We solve that by taking him in the opposite direction, returning to route, repeat until he is fed up.

Totally brilliant horse, he is just such a laugh. He went hammering up the field to join his pals, had a roll and is now busy munching. I am so lucky to have him.

Reactions: Huggy
After two weeks off due to weather and my diziness, Buddy and I took to the lanes in gale force conditions. First of all, he tries to get out of it by picking up a stone, so i get off, remove it. He has made the mistake of doing this where there is a convenient wall to climb onto to get back on board......

He meets some racehorses, so we have a lot of prancing and showing off. I remember doctor saying try not to move head suddenly....excellent advice when you are being shaken and bronced by buddy who has his head between his knees and cantering on the spot.

We solve that by taking him in the opposite direction, returning to route, repeat until he is fed up.

Totally brilliant horse, he is just such a laugh. He went hammering up the field to join his pals, had a roll and is now busy munching. I am so lucky to have him.
Love him, and I don't even know him!

newrider.com