The fantasy / make believe / lying thread

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
After some trolls have visited recently. I thought we could have a lighthearted thread to make things up.

If you decided to pretend what would you make up?

I suppose because enjoy jumping I could say just ordered a some showjumps. Today we played around and jumped 2'9. The first part could be true, but the cob can't go over 2ft because of how heavy she is so would be a lie.

I galloped bareback around the fields. That would be a lie because I would likely fall off before we got to gallop with the hills!!! I slide backwards trotting up one once, true.

She's met a stallion and they are very happy together. That would be true but thankfully its fantasy!!!

I"ve bought a second one, I would think if I posted that people on here would instantly know that's a lie?

The cob has sent me away for schooling. Likely true with how I rode in the last lesson!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Trewsers
Fantasy and lie: I have won the lottery and am going to build a fabulous indoor arena so I can drive Grace whatever the Shetland weather might throw at us. (Complete fiction - I don’t play any lottery, so never could win, but I would love an indoor arena.)

I want photos of the nice man you have met Joosie.

I like the arenas that are covered over but open sides. I guess that wouldn't work with your Shetland winds? But it would help with the rain fall?

Reactions: Sparky Lily

Isn't he handsome? I took the first photo on our second date. He's such a passionate guy, I'm so lucky!
In the second pic he's riding one of his horses in NZ. He's got his own horse farm. I'm going to get to ride a load of his Andalusian stallions once I've moved in!

russell-crowe-in-gladiator-movie.jpgrussell-crowe-1.jpg

I like the arenas that are covered over but open sides. I guess that wouldn't work with your Shetland winds? But it would help with the rain fall?

The rain - and snow, sleet and hail - here is mainly horizontal, so I would need the full works! All a pipe-dream though.

Reactions: newforest
Isn't he handsome? I took the first photo on our second date. He's such a passionate guy, I'm so lucky!
In the second pic he's riding one of his horses in NZ. He's got his own horse farm. I'm going to get to ride a load of his Andalusian stallions once I've moved in!

View attachment 99512View attachment 99511

He's very handsome @joosie, but why is he so angry. Is it because he got dressed up for bondage on your second date and you forgot your outfit?

I went hunting yesterday and jumped lots of walls, and hedges that were about 6' tall and wide. Unfortunately there are no pictures because the photographer was so enthralled watching us she forgot about her camera. Today I am taking my 7 year old nephew shopping for a new Regatta jacket.

I took Zi round the local cross country course this morning after quickly loading him into my humungous horse lorry complete with living. After that, I realised I'd got a speck of dirt on my white breeches (that look fabby on my small bum btw) so drove quickly home to change, shower and then lounge about drinking champagne and eating my own body weight (which is next to nothing) in truffles. I've bought him a smoking jacket and he's moving into the house whilst Mr T is laid up. I need company and who better? Plus the girls were all talking their heads off to me this morning. Hahahahaaa, bring on the yellow van with square wheels again.......................:p:D

He's very handsome @joosie, but why is he so angry. Is it because he got dressed up for bondage on your second date and you forgot your outfit?
That made me giggle on the train.
People must have very sad lives because mine is full of fantasy and fun and people's dirty thoughts on the forum. ;)

After some trolls have visited recently. I thought we could have a lighthearted thread to make things up.

If you decided to pretend what would you make up?

I suppose because enjoy jumping I could say just ordered a some showjumps. Today we played around and jumped 2'9. The first part could be true, but the cob can't go over 2ft because of how heavy she is so would be a lie.

I galloped bareback around the fields. That would be a lie because I would likely fall off before we got to gallop with the hills!!! I slide backwards trotting up one once, true.

She's met a stallion and they are very happy together. That would be true but thankfully its fantasy!!!

I"ve bought a second one, I would think if I posted that people on here would instantly know that's a lie?

The cob has sent me away for schooling. Likely true with how I rode in the last lesson!!!

I love the idea of the cob meeting the stallion of her dreams and being happy................................

Fantasy and lie: I have won the lottery and am going to build a fabulous indoor arena so I can drive Grace whatever the Shetland weather might throw at us. (Complete fiction - I don’t play any lottery, so never could win, but I would love an indoor arena.)

Yeah I'd love an indoor too!

newrider.com