The going rate of rubber matting?

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
I bought some heavy duty rubber stable matting a couple of years ago and no longer want it.

It's not in the best condition as its grubby, a bit worn and a couple of the mats have tears in, but it does the job.

3 mats each 6x4 and one mat the same size which has been cut into 4 sections.

How much would you ask for this or do you not think it would sell. I've had no interest so far so just wondering if it's not worth the effort!

I wish you were near me as I'd take in in a heartbeat. I have a space in my stable and my mats annoyingly move around. I have to keep re-placing them in the right place and it's driving me mad but not buying new lol

No interest at all so I've posted in a few groups again today hopefully will have more luck today! Just not sure how much to ask so have put £50 for the lot as not great quality.

No interest at all so I've posted in a few groups again today hopefully will have more luck today! Just not sure how much to ask so have put £50 for the lot as not great quality.
Where did you advertise Ale? I know when I was looking they were like gold dust and got snapped up so quickly.

newrider.com